Mr. James Whelan is a 5th Degree Black Belt in the Korean art of Taekwon-Do. He has over twenty years experience in the art. James is a leading practitioner and instructor of Taekwon-Do.
Contact Info for James Whelan
- National Exercise and Fitness Instructor (N.C.E.F.)
- Class “A” Umpire and Referee with International Tae Kwon Do Federation
- National Coaching Certification
- Internationally recognised 5th Degree Black Belt
- Regular updated International Instructor Courses.
If you are interested in joining our Tae Kwon Do club then give us a call or just turn up at one of our schools. Your first class is free so you have nothing to lose.